Become a Collection Partner
Looking to make a difference in your community? Start a coat drive!
We are looking for adult and children size warm winter coats. Each year we aim to collect 50,000 warm winter coats to provide to individuals and families in need. Coats are cleaned by Anton’s Cleaners and made available to a network of over 90 distribution partners made up of local nonprofits, social service agencies, and schools to ensure the coats are given to those who really need them free of charge.
It’s easy to get started!
- Select your drive date(s) and location. A drive can last a day, a week, a month or the entirety of our coat drive (October 15, 2018 – January 6, 2019). Pick a length of time within the official Coats for Kids collection dates that work for you and your community.
- Register your drive. We want to be able to assist you with your collection drive. Register through the form below!
- Spread the word! Tell your community about your coat with Coats for Kids! Check out our promotional materials.
- Collect warm winter coats for children and adults
- Drop off the collected coats at any Anton’s Cleaners, Jordan’s Furniture or Enterprise Bank. Anton’s will clean the coats, free of charge, and ensure they get to those who need them most! You can drop off coats as often as you’d like throughout the program’s collection dates (10/15/18 – 1/6/19), just be sure to let us know what organization you are from so we can give you proper credit.
New for 2018! Looking to print your own flyers and want to include collection specific info? You can do so with this editable Coats for Kids Flyer!