How To Receive A Dress
The Belle of the Ball Boutique is for qualified students who cannot afford the cost of a prom gown.
All dresses and related items are free of charge for qualified students. The boutique is invitation-only, and prior to attending the boutique, students must be referred by a guidance counselor, teacher, religious organization representative, and/or social service agency representative. It’s our goal to provide the opportunity for all qualified participants to attend the boutique.
- Referral forms must be completed by a guidance counselor, teacher, church leader, social service representative, or approved partner.
- Students must be juniors or seniors currently enrolled in high school or alternative education programs.
- Boutique Day is invitation-only. Approved referrals will receive a physical and electronic invitation.
- Belle of the Ball does not provide suits at this time.
- Students must be present at the boutique to receive a dress. Friends and/or Guests will not be permitted to shop on behalf of a student.
- Students will have an assigned time to shop and will be allowed to choose one gown.
- The boutique does not have facilities for children.
- With the help of a personal shopper, students will have 30 minutes to select a dress and an additional 30 minutes to select accessories.
Friday, March 15th