How To Receive A Dress
The Belle of the Ball Boutique is for qualified girls who cannot afford the cost of a prom gown. It’s a day to “shop” with a personal shopper for the dress of your dreams, receive makeup tips, prom accessories, and a chance to win certificates for prom-related services. You can even have your photograph taken in your new gown. Check out the boutique day pages to see the energy and excitement.
All dresses and related items are free of charge for qualified girls. The boutique is invitation only and prior to attending the boutique, girls must be referred by a guidance counselor, teacher, religious organization representative, and/or social service agency representative. It’s our goal to provide the opportunity for all qualified participants to attend the boutique.
- Referral forms must be completed by a guidance counselor, teacher, church leader or social service representative.
- Girls must be juniors or seniors currently enrolled in high school or alternative education program.
- Students must be pre-qualified by a referral partner.
- Each student must present a valid school ID card or other proof of current enrollment and provide her name and contact information.
- Each student must be accompanied by an adult (parent, aunt, guidance counselor, etc.).
- Students must be present at the boutique. Adults will not be allowed to shop unless the student for whom they are shopping is physically present.
- Students will have an assigned time to shop and will be allowed to choose one gown.
- The boutique does not have facilities for children.